Sunday, August 8, 2010

Envy

Izzie, Mikey, Irving, Sam:
We're the guys who eat no ham!

Last night we hosted a bar mitzvah at Maggiano's. It was both wonderful and painful to see so many women dressed so beautifully. I was wearing a suit and tie. *ugh*

At least I had my Aerosoles shoes (like these but in 11w) and I underdressed, of course.

One woman who always dresses for the occasion was wearing a beautiful above-the-knee dress. At the end of the evening, I told her how much I liked her dress. She said "I'd be happy to lend it to you!" I said "it'd never fit" (it wouldn't ~ she's probably a 6 or 4). She said "sure it will. You'll look great." I said "fed ex it to me and I'll send back pictures."

I'll see her next month ~ I'll tell her I never received the package and see where it goes from there.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Maggianos... can picture the scene!

    I guess you'll be watching all the Fed Ex trucks for a week or two... (I would!!)

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!