Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lunchtime Bonus!

I've been trying to stick to one post a day, before 8am, but check back over the next few days. If I have anything postworthy (or non-inane) I'll put it up. Here's today's bonus:

My friend P sent the following old and only-mildly-funny joke to his list of friends. Sometimes he sends some good stuff. Sometimes not. It's exactly like your friends, isn't it?

P, you will remember, doesn't know about the costume nor Meg and he'll be coming to Virginia for the rally.

The joke:

A cabbie picks up a Nun. She gets into the cab, and the cab driver won't stop staring at her. She asks him why is he staring. He replies, "I have a question to ask you, but I don't want to offend you."

She answers, "My son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am and have been a Nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive."

"Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a Nun kiss me." She responded, "Well, let's see what we can do about that: #1, you have to be single and #2, you must be Catholic."

The cab driver is very excited and says, "Yes, I am single and Catholic!" "OK" the Nun says. "Pull into the next alley." The Nun fulfills his fantasy with a kiss that would make a hooker blush. But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.

"My dear child, said the nun, why are you crying?" "Forgive me but I've sinned. I lied. I must confess, I'm married and I'm Jewish."

The nun says, "That's OK, my name is Kevin and I'm going to a Halloween party."


I'm very tempted to drop him a note saying "interesting choice of joke."



No comments:

Post a Comment

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!