Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Quick Update

It looks like my wife's friend will be coming down for the rally. She'll probably be staying with us Friday night. She, not surprisingly, does not know about Meg.

For a variety of reasons, I'd rather she didn't.

Does this change my plans? No.



In an odd turn of events, I showed my wife the vote-on-a-costume site for the rally. She said I should dress up, and post my costume. I was surprised. I said "when?" and she only shrugged.



Last week, the rallies were combined into the "Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear". I kind of expected that. There are a lot of humour opportunities in the contrast between the two personalities and goals.



My writing will be light for the next couple of days. I have an interview coming up (yay!) and they need some technologies I haven't used before so I'm studying in my spare time. You guys talk among yourselves. :)

I also received an e-mail about the interview ~ address, location, and such. It said:

Please plan for approx. 2-2.5 hours of time with us. Business dress is recommended.











Oh, I am SO tempted! And I have the perfect business dress too!

It occurs to me ~ if they want to hire me ASAP, I should probably wait until after Halloween to quit my current job. Just in case. If they want to hire me. If.

Remember this post about telling an officemate (and this one as well)? When I showed her the pictures I told her I have one thing I'm not telling her (flying). And I'd tell her on my last day.

1 comment:

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!