Sunday, February 20, 2011

Literally

I went through my file of Dave Coveryly's Speed Bump cartoons this morning.  I pulled out the ones that literally made me laugh out loud, found one that's kind of cd related, and put back enough of the really funny ones to have a repeat or two.  Some of my favourites are below.

Yes, he has books, including Just One %$#@ Speed Bump After Another which, amazingly enough, is available from Amazon, where, if you follow the link... y'all know the sales pitch.  I know I shouldn't quit my day job. :)

I don't know how he comes up with these ideas. If I could do that, I'd either be amused all day long or very very afraid.

Enjoy his wonderfully wild mind with your morning java.  Click to enlarge and see his wonderfully detailed art!







No comments:

Post a Comment

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!