Sunday, May 29, 2011

Game On (I Think)

The other day, I mentioned that they want to hire someone new, and send him to Arizona for the same two week training I'll be taking.

Apparently the new guy can't make it for both weeks due to personal obligations.  He may not go at all, or may only attend for one week, but the weekend will be mine (and Meg's).  The only issue is if someone from our AZ office wants to "show me around" since my new job is a potential "kiss-up" position, but I'll worry about that if it happens.  I'll assume it won't, or I'll assume I can deflect it without causing ill will among my new teammates.  I'll keep planning for the weekend.

Now, I just have to figure out how to deal with the heat.  Next week, temperatures will be nearing 100.




1 comment:

  1. The thermometer outside my front door read 107 last Friday (in Tucson). Sierra Vista may be a few degrees cooler, but not much.

    Hope you have fun, whatever the circumstances turn out to be.

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!