Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ugh. Hair. And a Follow-Up

update:  the end was messed up.   I fixed it.

My family and I are going away for the long weekend.  There will be sun and water and probable shirtlessness.

So my plan, which was: when trips are close, keep everything trimmed in between, is on pause.

After going back-and-forth on whether I should trim my brows or get them waxed right before I go, I have decided to keep plucking and trimming them myself.

But body hair is growing wild.  My chest looks practically untrimmed already.  My arms and legs are kind of sparse, but definitely not passable.

I don't like it.  Not At All.

Remember the Floaters?

Remember, when I was in Dallas, I said I had a floater problem?  Generally, it's benign and it was.  I went to an eye doctor in Dallas, because it was worrisome.  I went on the day I was going out as Meg.

Possible mistake.  The first thing he did was put various drops in my eyes and when he was done, I looked like this:



You can't hardly see my baby blues at all.  I was afraid if I tried to put in a contact it would fall right into my head.  The doc said it might last as much as six hours, because my eyes were so light.

I thought Meg was staying home.

As you all know, it had a happy ending.  I just never followed up with the diagnosis and I had to show my readers what big eyes you have, grandmaw.




1 comment:

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!