Friday, July 15, 2011

Poll Position

Thank you for taking part in my first poll.  The poll is still open, and will be for a few days.  If you haven't, please take the poll.

A reader commented that perhaps I should have two questions: "when I'm a boy" and "when I'm a girl" but then if I got results like:

                   BOY:  with a boy, 1; with a girl, 1
                   GIRL: with a boy, 1; with a girl, 1

I wouldn't know if one voter answered always with a boy and the other always with a girl or if they each meant "always with the opposite gender" or "always with the same gender."

It's awkward but it's the best I could come up with.  Bear with me.  I think the results and follow-ups will be interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!