Friday, September 9, 2011

Alone? Not Anymore

In deference to my toe (still bleeding a bit) I'm working from home today.  My wife is out of the house today, and school has started.

Last year this meant, at an absolute minimum, a skirt and blouse.  If I have enough time, it's a day of Full Meg.

Now, there's a fly in the ointment.  My oldest is in college.  Although he's in a dorm, the campus is only a few minutes from here.  I don't know his schedule, and he does have his car.  So even the absolute minimum is too much.  Here I sit in my knock-around-the-house-sorta drab clothes.  My usual knockarounds are danskin sweats and a women's flannel shirt.  Any shoes at all are out today!

More Flies

Meanwhile, at work, I was planning my next trip to Arizona for next month.  I wanted to work out a Saturday flight in.  I'd spend Saturday/Saturday night/Sunday in Tucson and drive to Sierra Vista Sunday afternoon.  Meg would, hopefully, meet some friends and enjoy a full 24 hours or so in Tucson.

Now, it's possible I'll be in Arizona next week.  Due to other obligations, I'd have to leave late Sunday and return early Saturday.  I don't even think it's worth packing any Meg clothes at all, except for my usual underdressing.  It's a bit depressing.  Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!