Saturday, September 29, 2012

Following the Shoe Theme...

Take the poll; it's only going to be up through the weekend.  It's funny....  Twenty shoes sounds like a lot, until you're looking for the Perfect Pair.  And then it sounds like a lot again when you figure 20 x {average cost of a pair} = whoops.

Anyway, if you're gonna walk on your toes, wear the dam shoes.  It's a lot easier to walk, you can still tip-toe and you'll be heard.  Am I the only one who's self-conscious walking the a quiet store with my shoes tap-tap-tapping all the way?  I've walked on carpet sometimes, to quite my steps.  But then I forget about it and I'm fine again.


1 comment:

  1. I love the cartoon....

    But the average man would never understand why a gal looks for the perfect pair of shoes to complement an outfit. Without the variety of "bottoms" a woman has to deal with, male dressing evolved to a natural simplicity of form following function....

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!