Thursday, October 4, 2012

Uh-Oh. It's Thursday

I haven't done a therapy Thursday in a while.  Therapy's over, and now we're looking for a mediator.

I started a lease on an apartment, a few miles from my house.  It's a two-bedroom apartment, and I may start looking for a roomie.  I'm not sure how that would work.  I'm a pretty private person.

I've thought about this a lot, and I honestly believe that, even if there were no trans issues, I'd be taking this step.

I've started moving things into the apartment but so far don't have important things like furniture or internet access.  I hope to be ready to not sleep on the floor in ten days or so.  It depends on furniture delivery and such.

Everything going forward is my responsibility, or my fault, depending on how you look at it.





4 comments:

  1. Will you tell your roomie about Meg from the get-go? Here's another possibility ~ use one bedroom for your male self, the other for Meg. That way, if you have a visitor who isn't aware of Meg, you can simply keep that door closed and locked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg
    Moving to your own apartment is a major move. I wish you luck. My suggestion is that if you can afford the rent without taking in a roommate that you would be better served. Privacy and solace are rare to find in the modern age.
    Pax.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I read your first very abrupt post on moving into an apartment, I thought Oh Oh. The short length of that post oozed hurt. I've been there too. Look ahead to all the new possibilities, embrace those you love and cherish them, they're your treasure. You're right, the trans issue is not the only or biggest reason for this change.

    Keely sometimes

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!