Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Anti-Meg


probably boxers.  What a boring girl!

also, a lot will be going on over the next few days.  I hope to have some posts ready, but I don't expect to be able to be writing about events as they more-or-less happen.  I'll catch up, I promise.  And I may do short updates or extra posts.

This blog started with me wandering into uncharted territory ("flying pretty").  I'm going there again.  And like the day I stepped out of that taxi at the airport, I'm both excited and more than a little bit apprehensive.*



* apprehensive - ap·pre·hen·sive - adj - scared, but with a college degree.





1 comment:

  1. Just take a deep breath. There are a lot of us out there flying pretty. Sandy prevented me doing in on my last trip due to its cancellation But I think I will get another chance shortly.
    Leann

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!