Monday, March 17, 2014

Visiting Orlando

Parking wasn't difficult at all.  In fact, none of the things I worried about needed worrying.  Walking around the building in the dark in heels was the most difficult part.

It turns out that the will call opens at 6:30 but the doors don't open until 7:15.  So we waited along with everybody else.  There were no problems with picking up tickets or standing around with the crowd of theatregoers.  If you were ever worried about being in, say, a crowded elevator while dressed....  It's not a problem, really.

Before going out that day I was a tad nervous.  I don't know exactly why, but I believe it was because I felt so out-of-sorts last time I went out and it shook me a bit.  I think I was more comfortable and natural that day and I was fine once I left the apartment.

As I said, going to the theatre was fine.  Sitting through the play was fine.  Leaving was not a problem.  The biggest issue?

The snacks I had at game day were wearing off.  We decided to go to our local diner for dinner.

And, as I said, the play was great!




No comments:

Post a Comment

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!