Monday, June 16, 2014

Same Old Story

Saturday, there was a t-girl night out.  About twenty girls met at a local restaurant/bar for dinner and conversation.

I was not one of them.

I was hopeful; it's been a while since I went to one and I was looking forward to it.  Then I got a call from my son.  He needed some help, and Saturday night was a good night for it.  So I changed plans.

There will always be another night out.

This is kind of a lead in to a much larger topic that I'm going to try to flesh out this week.  I've had a bunch of false starts and little success with what I want to write.  I think Thalia, my muse, is on holiday.



1 comment:

  1. Sorry you had to miss a night out... That's a somewhat familiar feeling!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!