Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Simple Pleasure ~ The World Has Caught Up With Me!

Readers know I'm a fan of colourful socks.  I wear patterned socks or brightly coloured socks, generally to match my shirt.  Many guys wear ties that add some colour to the otherwise drab male uniform; I don't do ties so I express my individuallity in my socks. Of course, the socks come from the women's side of the aisle so I have to look for a larger size or stretchy socks.

Woot has daily deals and a bunch of auxillary side deals.  I generally forget about the other deals, but last week I saw this:




These are men's socks!  Look down at the bottom of the page.

Now I have to decide if I want to stick with women's socks or encourage this trend by buying these men's socks.

And I need to stretch the envelop a bit more now.





2 comments:

  1. Doesn't matter if it's labeled men's or women's, if you like it, go with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie, shouldn't that be the way it always is?

      A girl at work said to another guy in the group "I respect a man who can wear a pink or purple shirt." I was going to say "I have a lace lavender top. How much respect does that get?" but circumstances forbid.

      Delete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!