Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Collect Them All!

In the most common sizing, my go-to forms are a size 4.  Taking advantage of the Glamour Boutique sale, I recently purchased size 1 and size 2, to see if I can wear a bra and form when in drab.  (I can; more next Wednesday.)

And now I gave in and picked up a size 3 as well.  I'm thinking maybe Meg needs to be a bit less "chesty."  I don't know, but without trying I can't know.  And the price was definitely right.

They make much larger forms than the size 4 (or equivalent) that I wear; I have no reason to go there.

But I'll let you know if a future Meg picture is "Minimal Meg" in other ways than wearing minimal makeup.




1 comment:

  1. It is an unfair advantage we have, if a dress doesn't fit across the breast, we don't have to have the dress adjusted we can adjust our size

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!