Friday, February 20, 2015

We Want A Winner!

I couldn't find a link on the front page of the Glamour Boutique site, but they're having a contest:

GLAMOUR GIRL PICTURE CONTEST - OVER $2000 WORTH OF PRIZES !!

It's that time of year again girls - our biggest contest of the year. So, dust off those heels, press your finest frock, apply your finest makeup and lets get snapping with those phones, tablets and cameras. We know you are chomping at the bit to get your entries in so please start emailing in your entries as soon as possible now we are open. Remember 3 pics maximum and at least one should be full length. Remember no naughty nudes and don't put it off until it's too late - April will be here before you know it and then we are announcing the winners! 

Many of you are knockouts ~ this is your chance for fame and a bit of wealth. I've received e-mails about this contest for the past few years but never entered.  Maybe this time I will!

Go directly to the contest.

My Valentine's Day story will commence Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!