Thursday, April 9, 2015

Do Re Mi Fa Sol La T


It's been an expensive month.  Last minute tax investments and my potential federal and state deficit will total about $9000.

My car decided it needed a couple of grand in repairs for a defective part that was replaced for free in earlier years (I'm not happy, Toyota!).

Our trip to New York wasn't much but it's just One More Thing.

So to celebrate all of the things I HAD to buy, I got something for me: yesterday, I purchased Kathe Perez' voice program.  I won't have a chance to try it until probably next Wednesday (see taxes, above) but I kept putting it off and I really had no good reason to.

Here's to the start of something new and wonderful (I have high hopes).

Chico to woman singer: you sing high.
Singer: yes, I have a falsetto voice.
Chico, laughs: That's funny.  My last pupil, she had a falsetto teeth.




1 comment:

  1. I'll be very much looking forward to seeing how the voice program goes for you. Thanks!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!